Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Changes...For the better.


Changes!

Are they for the better?  Some times they most certainly are! 

This year started off with the announcement, that I had decided to extend my work through a publishing company. 

A month later, I have to report that my contract has been terminated on my own terms. I made the decision to remove myself from something that just wasn't working for me and you.

I harbor no bad feeling towards the company and we parted ways amicably. Rumors will fly I am sure but please know that what ever you hear. The decision was mine and mine alone. I was not booted, I was not fired.

So with that being said, I look forward to a year full of signings and new releases. #teamindie

Thank you for your continued support and I hope to see you all this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment