Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Models Model and More Models........


Have you met my muse's? Do you know who is who? Want to find out?

Well look no further!

Meet Brian..... Who is not only the muse for Josh in "The Embrace Series" but also the full blooded military man Tanner in Footprints.

Want to meet Brian? He will be with me in Tampa FL September 2014..... Keep posted for more pictures of Brian.


My newest model, muse for Parker in my upcoming release "Taking Flight" is Mike Gunn.
Mike agreed to work with me on this project and I am beyond happy to have him part of the team.


We have no set dates on Parkers (Mikes) signing attendance, but I can confirm he will be around :).


Both Mike and Brian have new photo shoot pictures winging their way to me, so keep posted on some SERIOUS hotness!

Both of the boys have signed postcards and books marks, if you are interested in some serious hot swag from them. 
Click the link below





Signed Items

No comments:

Post a Comment